A soothing lotion with natural antiseptic qualities from Calendula. Cleanses wounds, relieves pain and heals painful cuts, grazes and skin inflammations. Helps ease the pain and discomfort of coldsores.
HOW TO USE
Adults/Children: Dilute 1 part of lotion to 9 parts of cooled, boiled water (approx. one 5ml teaspoon to 1/4 cup). Use to bathe the affected area, or as a compress, 2 to 3 times daily. Or as directed by your health care professional. May contain natural sediment. Shake the bottle. For external use only.
Each 1g contains: Tincture, equiv. fresh juice: Calendula officinalis, flowering herb 133.3mg; Hypericum perforatum, flowering herb 111.1mg; in water/ethanol base.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist, consult your health care professional.
Keep all medicines out of reach of children. Store below 30°C, away from direct sunlight and strong smelling substances.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.