This rich cream rehydrates, deeply nourishes and softens dry, rough and cracked skin on heels and hands. Vitamin-rich Avocado Oil is quickly absorbed and helps restore balance to dry and cracked skin, leaving the skin feeling soft and supple. The careful selection of nourishing Almond, Cod-Liver and Olive oils, moisturising Shea Butter and Beeswax rehydrates and softens the skin, while soothing Calendula extracts and invigorating Rosemary Oil provide intensive conditioning and moisture for dry and sensitive skin.
HOW TO USE
Use on cracked heels or on dry, rough gardeners hands. Gently massage into the affected area twice daily. For an intensive treatment, massage Weleda Heel Balm into the affected area at night and wear gloves or socks overnight.
Water, Persea Gratissima Oil Unsaponifiables, Glycerin, Lanolin, Alcohol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Cod Liver Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Sodium Caseinate, Cera Alba, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Glyceryl monosterate (vegetable), Olea Europaea Fruit Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Oil, Algin
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.