To soothe and relieve eyes that are sore, red, irritated or watery during times of eyestrain, hayfever, allergies and colds.
HOW TO USE
Adults/Children Remove lid and turn bottle upside down. Before first use, pump dropper to release first drop. Then carefully squeeze dosage cap to dispense drops as required. Instil 1 to 2 drops into the affected eye up to every two hours, or as directed by your health care professional. For External Use Only. Discard 3 months after opening.
Contains 1mL/1mL: Euphrasia 3x. With borax, boric acid, potassium nitrate.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist, consult your health care professional.
Keep all medicines out of reach of children. Store below 30°C, away from direct sunlight and strong smelling substances.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.