Build immunity and help fight infections with active strength Echinacea/Thuja Comp. during times of illness including colds, flu, other infections and poor wound healing.
HOW TO USE
Take in water. Take 5 drops (child under 7 years), 10 drops (7 to 14 years) or 20 drops (adult), in a little water, 3 times daily at least 15 minutes before meals. In acute cases take every two hours. Or as directed by your health care professional. Temporary tongue tingling may be experienced due to beneficial active ingredients.
Each 1g (approx. 15 drops) contains: Tincture, equiv. fresh root juice: Echinacea purpurea 222mg. Homoeopathic ingredients (equal parts) 333mg: Apis 6x; Thuja 3x. Essential oils: Anise Oil 67mcg; Eucalyptus Oil 33mcg; Sage Oil 33mcg; in water/ethanol base.
Consultation with a health practitioner is advised before giving medicine to children under 2 years.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist, consult your health care professional.
Keep all medicines out of reach of children. Store below 30°C, away from direct sunlight and strong smelling substances.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.