100% natural Weleda Calendula Healing Cream, for cuts and wounds to support the formation of healthy skin tissue and promotes skin repair. Also effective for slow healing wounds.
HOW TO USE
Adults/Children: If necessary clean the wound with Weleda Calendula Lotion and/or cooled boiled water. Apply a small amount of Calendula Healing Cream two to three times daily and if necessary cover with a dressing. Or use as directed by your health care professional. For external use only.
Each 1g contains: Infusion, equiv. dry: Calendula officinalis, flower 25mg; Oil extract, equiv. dry: Calendula officinalis, flower 20mg; and essential oil Lavender Oil 10mg; in a base containing natural vegetable oils and beeswax.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist, consult your health care professional.
Keep all medicines out of reach of children. Store below 30°C, away from direct sunlight and strong smelling substances.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.