A cooling herbal medicine for the family First Aid Kit to relieve pain and promote healing of minor burns, scalds and sunburn. Soothes and relieves itchy insect bites, stings and skin rashes.
HOW TO USE
Adults/Children: Hold the burn in cold water until the initial pain has subsided, then use Burns & Bites Cooling Gel.
- Minor burns, Sunburn: apply a thin layer of gel and allow to dry. Repeat every 2 - 3 hours as required. As the condition improves apply twice daily.
- Insect bites and stings: apply as required.
- Skin rashes: apply two to three times daily; or as directed by your health care professional.
For external use only. Burns with broken skin, major or extensive burns should be treated under medical supervision.
Each 1g contains: Tincture, equiv. fresh juice: Echinacea purpurea, whole flowering plant 8.3mg; Urtica urens, herb 47.5mg; Tincture, equiv. dry: Arnica montana, flower 450mcg; Arnica montana, root 50mcg; and Aloe vera, dry leaf juice 1mg, equiv. fresh leaf juice 200mg. Contains ethanol.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist, consult your health care professional.
Keep all medicines out of reach of children. Store below 30°C, away from direct sunlight and strong smelling substances.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.