Weleda’s Birch Cellulite Oil is a completely natural treatment for cellulite using precious plant ingredients. Extracts from young birch leaves, rosemary and butcher’s broom (ruscus) stimulate the skin’s metabolism. They’re blended with active carrier oils, including vitamin rich wheatgerm and jojoba – famously able to hold moisture where it is meant to be. Invigorating grapefruit and cypress oils for fragrance – everything in this oil is here for a purpose. And it works.
HOW TO USE
Apply a small amount of Birch Cellulite Oil to damp skin. During the first four weeks of use, Birch Cellulite Oil should be massaged into the skin with circular movements, at least twice a day. For ongoing maintenance, continue with the daily application.
Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Triticum Vulgare Germ Oil, Fragrance, Betula Alba Leaf Extract, Limonene, Ruscus Aculeatus Root Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract, Linalool, Citronellol, Geraniol, Citral
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.