For the relief of the discomfort and restlessness of teething in babies and children. Helps to calm and soothe.
Natural and effective, free from synthetic preservatives, colours and flavours.
The average baby cuts their first tooth between six and nine months. The child may drool, put objects in their mouth, have very red cheeks and can be very distressed.
HOW TO USE
Babies/Children: Give 1/4 level 5ml teaspoon (equiv.1g) of powder in a teaspoonful of warm water, or can be given straight to babies used to eating solids, 3 to 4 times daily throughout the period of teething, or as directed by your health care professional.
Can be given as often as every 15 minutes for up to 6 doses if required.
Contains equal parts of homoeopathic ingredients: Chamomilla root 20x; Conchae 6x; in lactose base.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist, consult your health care professional.
Keep all medicines out of reach of children. Store below 30°C, away from direct sunlight and strong smelling substances.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.