WAXSOL® is an effective water-based solution used to treat build-up of ear wax in the ear canal. WAXSOL® droplets soften ear wax making it easier to remove naturally.
Just two consecutive applications of WAXSOL® over two nights.
WAXSOL® can be used on children over 12 years of age, elderly people, as well as pregnant and breastfeeding mothers.
The best time to use WAXSOL® is just before bed time.
- Tilt your head and fill the ear canal with WAXSOL®
- Place a cotton wool plug, in your ear
- In the morning, remove the cotton wool plug
- Repeat steps 1 to 3 on the second night
WAXSOL® ear drops contains docusate sodium 0.5%w/v used for the easy removal of ear wax.
BEFORE USING WAXSOL®
- Speak to your doctor or pharmacist if you plan to use WAXSOL® in conjunction with any other medicine
- Always read the label and use only as directed
DO NOT USE WAXSOL® IF
- You have a perforated ear drum
- The outer ear canal is inflamed or infected (otitis externa)
- You have eczema or seborrhoeic dermatitis on the outer ear
- You have allergies related to any ingredients in WAXSOL®
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.