Wart-Off Stick has no messy liquids and is easy to apply. It is a convenient way to remove and destroy wart tissues. For the treatment of common and plantar warts.
Store below 25ºC.
Salicylic acid 400 mg/g (40% w/w)
- For external use on common and plantar warts only.
- Do not use on lips.
- Do not use continuously for more than two weeks, at any one time, unless on medical advice.
- Do not use if you are a diabetic, have impaired circulation, nerve damage or have had previous operation around the wart area. If unsure ask your doctor or pharmacist.
- Wart-Off Stick should not be applied to broken skin, moles, birthmarks or unusual skin growths.
- Wart-Off Stick may cause infection. If infection occurs discontinue use and seek medical advice.
- Do not use on infants or very young children unless on medical advice.
- Do not treat warts in close proximity, or over large areas, at any one time.
- Do not apply to your face or ano-genital areas.
Wart-Off Stick contains salicylic acid to destroy tissue. If burning or stinging occurs wash thoroughly with running water and apply an antiseptic cream. In case of accidental ingestion seek medical advice immediately. Wart-Off Stick is flammable - keep away from fire or flame. Replace cap tightly after use. Contains chlorobutanol hemihydrate as an antimicrobial preservative.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.