Voltaren Rapid 12.5 tablets get you moving sooner and comes in a convenient format for those on the go. The small tablet size makes it easy to swallow.
Voltaren Rapid 12.5 tablets contain the non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID), diclofenac. Diclofenac works to relieve pain and reduce inflammation (swelling).
Swallow tablets whole with water.
Adults and children over 14 years: take an initial dose of 2 tablets when symptoms arise. If needed, continue with 1 or 2 tablets every 4 to 6 hours. Do not take more than 6 tablets per day.
Each film-coated tablet contains diclofenac potassium 12.5 mg
You should not use Voltaren Rapid 12.5 tablets or liquid capsules if:
- you are allergic to diclofenac or any of the other ingredients
- you have a stomach or intestinal ulcer, bleeding from the stomach or you have noticed blood in your stools
- you have impaired kidney or liver function or heart problems
- you are in the last 3 months of pregnancy
If you have any other health conditions or you are taking any other medications, including those that do not require a prescription, always ask your pharmacist or doctor if Voltaren Rapid 12.5 is suitable for you. In addition, before you start taking any Voltaren product, carefully read the product information leaflet included in the pack for instructions on how to use.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Great works really fast and last a good amount of time.
Very easy to deal with. Fast delivery
Great product. recommend
for necessary pin I prefer it
the experience was good, it is very effective
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.