Vocalzone Original Throat & Voice Pastilles are specifically formulated to soothe the throat and helps keep a clear voice. Helps recovery from loss of voice.
Originally designed for singers, actors and voice professionals, Vocalzone throat pastilles are a unique blend of natural ingredients formulated to provide powerful relief from irritated throats caused by excessive singing, speaking or smoking. It also soothes the dry, irritated throats that often accompany the common cold.
Vocalzone is a unique product, ideally suited to helping singers maintain their clarity of voice. If you sing, act, or speak regularly in public, Vocalzone throat pastilles will help ensure that you always keep a clear voice. Vocalzone also supports the recovery for voice loss
Vocalzone is a unique blend of natural ingredients first developed over 100 years ago. Its active ingredients include myrrh tincture. Menthol and peppermint oil.
- Natural active ingredients
- No artificial flavours or colours
- Suitable for Vegans
Adults and children over 12 years: Let one pastille dissolve in the mouth and breathe deeply. Repeat every 2 hours as required.
Modified starch (Tapioca, Maize), Sugar, Glucose syrup, Myrrh tincture, Liquorice extract, Menthol, Peppermint oil, Colour (E153 Carbon black), Glazing agent [Vegetable oil (Coconut oil, Palm kernel oil, Sunflower oil), Carnauba wax]
- Do not take if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Not suitable for women who are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Do not give to children under 12 years.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Do not use the product if the blister foil is broken.
Keep in a dry place (under 25°C)
Keep out of reach of children.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.