Visine Clear Eye Drops relieve and clear redness from irritated eyes.
Use Visine Clear for prompt relief of:
- Sore, dry red eyes and
- Burning, itching and congestion of the eyes caused by smoke, dust, wind, chlorinated water and other irritants.
Adults and children over 6 years of age: Place one or two drops in the affected eye(s) up to four times a day or as directed by your doctor.
Active Ingredients: Tetrahydrozoline Hydrochloride (decongestant) 0.05%w/v
Contains Benzalkonium Chloride (0.01%) and Disodium Edetate 0.1%) as preservatives in a sterile Isotonic Sodium Chloride/Borate buffer.
Do not use Visine Clear:
- For children under 6 years
- If you have narrow angle glaucoma or a serious eye infection.
Ask your Doctor/Pharmacist before use if you:
- Are already using a prescription eye product.
- Are pregnant.
- Are nursing a baby.
For external use only. Prolonged use may be harmful. Do not substitute for contact lens fluid. Remove contact lenses before using and do not reinsert lenses for 15 minutes after instillation of drops.
Keep out of reach of children. If you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye, or if symptoms do not improve within 72 hours discontinue use and see your doctor.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.