Sterile Visine Allergy Eye Drops with antihistamine clear and relieve itchy, red allergy eyes. Ideal for hayfever and allergies due to pollen, grass, animal hair, dust mites, feathers and air pollutants.
Use Visine Allergy To Relieve Itching Soreness And Redness Of The Eye Due To: - Hayfever - Allergies due to pollen, grass, animal hair, dust mites, feathers and air pollutants.
Place one or two drops in each eye up to four times a day or as directed by your doctor
Pheniramine Maleate (antihistamine) and Naphazoline Hydrochloride (decongestant) as active ingredients and Benzalkonium Chloride (0.01%) and Disodium Edetate (0.1%) as preservatives in a sterile isotonic borate buffer.
Do not use Visine Allergy:
- For children under 12 years
- If you have narrow angle glaucoma or a serious eye infection.
Ask Your Doctor/Pharmacist Before Use If You:
- Are already using prescription eye product
- Are pregnant
- Are nursing a baby
Prolonged use may be harmful. Do not substitute for contact lens fluid. Remove contact lenses before using and do not reinsert lenses for 15 minutes after instillation of drops.
If eye symptoms do not improve discontinue use and see your doctor.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.