Sterile Visine Advanced Eye Drops with 3 lubricants clears & relieves red and dry eyes.
Visine Advanced provides relief of:
- Sore, dry red eyes
- Burning, itching and congestion of the eyes caused by smoke, dust, wind, chlorinated water and other irritants.
Adults and children over 6 years of age: Place one or two drops in the affected eye(s) up to four times a day or as directed by your doctor.
Active Ingredients: Tetrahydrozoline Hydrochloride (decongestant) 0.05%w/v
Contains Lubricants (Macrogol 400, Dextran & Povidone) and Benzalkonium Chloride (0.01%) and Disodium Edetate 90.1%) as preservatives in a sterile Isotonic Sodium Chloride/Borate/Borax buffer.
Do not use Visine Advanced:
- For children under 6 years
- If you have narrow angle glaucoma or a serious eye infection.
Ask your Doctor/Pharmacist before use if you:
- Are already using a prescription eye product
- Are pregnant
- Are nursing a baby
For external use only. Prolonged use may be harmful. Do not substitute for contact lens fluid. Remove contact lenses before using and do not reinsert lenses for 15 minutes after instillation of drops.
Keep out of reach of children If you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye, or if symptoms do not improve within 72 hours discontinue use and see your doctor.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.