Viratac Cold Sore Cream is for the treatment of Cold Sores.
Viratac Cold Sore Cream is an anti-viral product designed to be used when you feel the tingling, itching or burning sensation of the cold sore progression.
If Viratac Cold Sore Cream is used at the tingling stage it can prevent the cold sore from developing.
If the blister does develop, Viratac Cold Sore Cream can speed the healing process.
Early use can prevent the cold sore from developing further.
DirectionsApply a small amount of Viratac Cold Sore Cream 5 times a day for 5 days to the affected area.
IngredientsViratac Cold Sore Cream contains Acyclovir 5% w/w.
Cold sores are infectious.
Do not allow others to touch the cold sore, or share your towel. Avoid kissing and wash hands before and after touching the Cold Sore.
Do not use Viratac Cold Sore Cream in the eyes, and avoid touching the eyes when you have a cold sore.
Special care is needed when applying make-up.
Do not use if you are pregnant or breast feeding unless under a Doctor's supervision.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
I've used it for years. Works great. Rapid delivery. Perfect service.