Virasolve is formulated to act against cold sores in three ways - it contains an antiviral (idoxuridine) to fight the cold sore virus, it contains an antibacterial (benzalkonium chloride) to prevent infection and an anaesthetic (lignocaine hydrochloride) to relieve pain and itching. If you start treatment with Virasolve as soon as you can feel the cold sore developing you can prevent it becoming visible.
DirectionsApply every hour for the first day then every FOUR hours during waking hours for 5 days.
Ingredients0.5% idoxuridine, 2% lignocaine hydrochloride and 0.5% benzalkonium chloride.
WarningsDo not use in pregnancy.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.