A stuffy nose is no nose at all. Can you really spend the whole day – or night – breathing through your mouth with that sinus congestion in place?
Get your nose back into action with Vicks Sinex – the fast decongestant nasal spray that gives you temporary relief from nasal and sinus congestions due to colds, allergies and sinusitis for up to 12 hours.
With its active ingredient Oxymetazoline, Vicks Sinex effectively reduces sinus pressure and shrinks swollen nasal membrane with just a few sprays in each nostril.
Remove protective cap. Before using for the first time, depress the round tab firmly several times to prime the metering pump. Hold bottle with thumb at base, nozzle between first and second fingers. With head upright, insert spray nozzle in nostril, depress pump 2-3 times all the way down with a firm even stroke and sniff deeply to relieve congested nose.
Adults and children over 6 years, 2-3 sprays up each nostril, twice daily, morning and evening.
Oxymetazoline Hydrochloride 0.05% w/v. Benzalkonium chloride 0.02% w/v and chlorhexidine gluconate 0.05% w/v, as preservatives.
Do not use this medication if you are currently taking or within 2 weeks of stopping treatment with monoamine oxidase inhibitors (MAOIs), or if you are uncertain whether your prescription drug contains an MAOI.
- Consult your doctor before taking this medication if you have:
- Parkinson's disease
- excessive phlegm (mucus)
- persistent or chronic cough
- chronic bronchitis or cough associated with smoking.
- Or if you're pregnant or breast feeding.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.