Vicks® First Defence is a medical device that is clinically proven to help you in the fight against common cold viruses.
Use it at 1st signs of a cold to help reduce the risk of developing a full blown cold or you can even start using it when exposed to cold viruses!
How Vicks® First Defence works:
- TRAP: The micro-gel formula physically encapsulates (traps) the cold virus in the nose and helps to prevent it from developing and spreading.
- INACTIVATE: The cold viruses are trapped in the micro-gel and inactivated, reducing their ability to multiply and spread
REMOVE: Then, it flushes the nose to help naturally remove the inactivated virus (toward the stomach or by blowing one’s nose).
Apply 2-3 sprays per nostril immediately within the first 24-36 hours after feeling the 1st signs of a cold such as a tickle at the back of your throat, or sneezing. You can even start using it when feeling at risk of catching a cold. Use up to 4 times a day.
Avoid inhaling deeply. For best results, continue to use for 2 days after symptoms subside. Incline the nozzle outwards in the direction of your ear.
Aqua, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose* (1 %), Succinic Acid (1 %), DisodiumSuccinate (0.44 %), PCA (0.35 %), Phenethyl Alcohol, Zinc EDTA, Zinc Acetate, Polysorbate 80, Menthol, Camphor, Sodium Saccharin, Eucalyptol.
Keep out of reach of children.
Use only as directed. Do not use in case of hypersensitivity to ingredients. Not suitable for children under 12.
Store upright, away from direct sunlight.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.