Vicks Baby Balsam 50g is a soothing and relaxing baby care product. Infused with essential oils, it delivers a comfortable feeling for your baby so he can rest easy. Its gentle, calming formula consists of the combined nourishing aloe extract and the wonderful scents of eucalyptus, lavender and rosemary for pacifying restlessness and tension in babies. Perfect to use for babies 3 months up to 5 years of age.
Vicks Baby Balsam 50g is specially formulated by professionals of both baby care and skin care. The balm is ideal to apply when your baby is impatient and agitated. Calm down his sniffles by gently applying an ample amount of Vicks Baby Balsam 50g on your own chest. Next, cradle your baby and let him bask in the soothing aroma and warmth of your combined body heat and the product's calming properties. Helps alleviate your baby's discomfort so he can blissfully relax.
Vicks Baby Balsam 50g is ideal to use for the following:
- Acts as a decongestant
- Relieves baby's discomfort and unease
- Infused with natural-derived ingredients
- Consists of a soothing formula for babies 3 months to 5 years
Warm your hands and rub a small dab of Vicks Baby Balsam on your fingertips, then place both hands on your baby's chest. With fingers flat, stroke up the sternum, around the top of the chest, out to the shoulders, down to the base of the ribs and back to the bottom of your baby's sternum, making a heart shape.
Petrolatum, eucalyptus extract, rosemary extract, cocount oil, mineral oil, aloe extract, lavender extract.
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use in mouth or nostrils. Do not use directly on face or on broken or damaged skin. Do not heat in water, a vaporiser, a microwave oven, or on the stove.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.