Vermox Orange Flavoured Tablets are indicated for the treatment of single or mixed helminthic infestations. Clinical studies have shown mebendazole to be effective in the treatment of Enterobius vermicularis (threadworm), Ascaris lumbricoides (roundworm), Trichuris trichiura (whipworm), and of Ancylostoma duodenale and Necator americanus (hookworm). Efficacy varies as a function of such factors as pre-existing diarrhoea, gastrointestinal transit time, degree of infection, and helminth strain.
Please refer to the Medsafe Datasheet for more information.
Each tablets contains 100 mg mebendazole
Excipients: Colloidal silicon dioxide, Cottonseed oil, hydrogenated, Magnesium stearate, Maize starch, Microcrystalline cellulose, Orange flavour 173126, Purified talc, Purified water, Saccharin sodium, Sodium lauryl sulfate, Sodium starch glycolate, Sunset yellow FCF (E110).
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.