Veet Pure Face Cold Wax Strips contain a hypoallergenic wax formula** and provides long lasting smoothness in just 4 easy steps. The wax strips are specially sized to hair removal from the face.
- Refined formula* wax strips
- Hypoallergenic wax formula**
- Hair removal with long lasting smoothness
- Suitable for sensitive skin
Veet hypoallergenic hair removal wax formula with PURE is dermatologically recommended by the Skin Health Alliance which involves a scientific review performed by a team of independent dermatologists (only applicable to wax strips).
Formulated to minimise the number of ingredients required and the risk of allergic reactions.
Veet Pure Face Cold Wax Strips removes the hairs from the root, for long lasting smoothness.
Before using Veet Wax Strips, please read pack precautions carefully.
Wax Strips Ingredients: Hydrogenated Styrene/Methyl Styrene/Indene Copolymer, Paraffinum Liquidum, Silica, Polyethylene, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-t-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate.
Wipes Ingredients: Paraffinum Liquidum, Hexyldecy! Stearate, Parfum, Tocopheryl Acetate, Limonene.
- Retain outer pack. Read and follow all precautions and directions before use.
- Suitable for use on upper lip, cheeks, and chin.
- NOT SUITABLE for use any part of the face, head, eyes, nose, ears, around the anus, genitals and nipples or any other body parts.
- Do not use on varicose veins, scars, moles, spotty, broken, irritated, sunburnt skin or on skin that has had an adverse reaction to waxes in the past. Always leave 72 hours between hair removal sessions.
- Check with your doctor before using if you are on any medication which can affect the skin or if you suffer from any skin related disorder.
- Waxing is not suitable for the elderly, diabetics or people taking oral retinoids.
- If you have not waxed before we recommend starting by removing hair from the legs. Only when you have experience then progress to the sensitive areas of face.
- Before use, make sure your skin is dry, non-irritated, and free of creams, oils or deodorant.
- Before every use, test your skin reaction by applying and removing the product to a small part of the area you wish to treat, following the directions for use. If after 24 hours there is no adverse reaction, continue to use.
- If you experience any smarting/tingling during use, remove the product immediately using the back of a used strip, Perfect Finish wipe or baby oil and then rinse thoroughly with cold water. If irritation persists, seek medical advice.
- Do not wax over the same area more than once.
- Skin may be more sensitive for a short time after use, So avoid scratching.
- After use we recommend waiting 24 hours before using anti-perspirant, any other perfumed product, using artificial tanning equipment, swimming or sunbathing.
- If you run out of Perfect Finish wipes, you can use baby oil. Don't use water, soap or alcohol to remove the wax.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- In case of ingestion, seek medical advice immediately and show outer pack.
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
*with the least number of ingredients vs all previous Veet wax strips formulas. **formulated to minimise the risk of allergic reactions (only applicable to wax formula, does not apply to Perfect Finish wipes).
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.