Veet Easy- Gel Legs Wax Strips Sensitive Skin with a touch of Almond Oil.
- Gel formula with EasyGelwax technology that flows around and actively grips the shortest hairs (1.5mm)
- Removes the hairs from the root, for long lasting smoothness
- Gives confidence to achieve great 1st time results, even for those inexperienced with wax strips.
Before using Veet Wax Strips, please read pack precautions carefully.
Wax Strips: Hydrogenated Styrene/Methyl Styrene/Methyl Styrene/Indene Copolymer, Paraffinum Liquidum Silica, Polyethylene, Parfum, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionene, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Prunus Amydalus Dulcis Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, CI 77891, CI 77007. Wipes: Paraffinum Liquidum, Hexyldecyl Stearate, Parfum, Tocopheryl Acetate, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Peel Oil, Limonene, Cedrus Atlantica Bark Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil.
Retain outer pack.
- Read and follow all precautions and directions before use.
- Suitable upper lip, cheeks and chin.
- No suitable for use on head, face, eyes, nose, around the anus, genitals and nipples or any other body parts.
- Do not use on varicose veins, scars, moles, spotty, broken, irritated, sunburnt skin or on skin that has had an adverse reaction to waxes in the past.
- Always leave 72 hours between hair removal sessions.
- Check with your doctor before using if you are on any medication which can affect the skin or if you suffer from any skin related disorder.
- Waxing is not suitable for the elderly, diabetics or people taking oral retinoids.
- If you have not waxed before we recommend starting by removing hair from the legs. Only when you have experience then progress to the sensitive areas of face.
- Before use, make sure your skin is dry, non-irritated, and free of creams, oils or deodorant.
- Before every use, test your skin reaction by applying and removing the product to a small part of the area you wish to treat, following the directions for use. If after 24 HOURS there is no adverse reaction, continue to use.
- If you experience any smarting/tingling during use, remove the product immediately using the back of a used strip, Perfect Finish wipe or baby oil and then rinse thoroughly with cold water. If a burning sensation persists, seek medical advice.
- Do not wax over the same area more than once.
- Skin may be more sensitive for a short time after use, so avoid scratching.
- After use we recommend waiting 24 hours before using any perfumed product, using artificial tanning equipment, swimming or sunbathing.
- If you run out of Perfect Finish wipes, you can use baby oil. Don't use water, soap or alcohol to remove the wax.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- In case of ingestion, seek medical advice immediately and show outer pack.
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
- Waxing is suitable for pregnant women but may cause bruising.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.