Veet Easy-Gel Bikini Wax Strips for Sensitive Skin are formulated with Easy-Gel wax technology and specifically designed strips for the bikini which removes the hairs from the root, for long lasting smoothness. Also suitable for Normal Skin Bikini. Veet Wax Strips for your bikini line gives you touchable smoothness as part of your beauty routine. Veet Wax Strips for the bikini works even on short hair* (*1.5mm).
Veet wax strips gives the confidence to achieve great 1st time results, even for those inexperienced with wax strips. Enjoy the pleasant gel texture on the skin, the delightful aroma and beautiful colour. The strip is ideal for bikini line and may also be suitable for underarms, arms and legs.
- Gel formula with EasyGelwax technology that flows around and actively grips the shortest hairs(1.5mm).
- Removes the hairs from the root, for up to long lasting smoothness.
- Gives confidence to achieve great 1st time results, even for those inexperienced with wax strips.
Before using Veet Wax Strips, please read pack precautions carefully. MAKE SURE THE SKIN IS COMPLETELY CLEAN AND DRY BEFORE WAXING AND YOU CAN REUSE EACH STRIP MORE THEN ONCE UNTIL IT LOSES ITS STICKINESS. No need to rub the strips between the hands to separate them! You can achieve great results in just 4 easy steps
- Slowly peel the strips apart using the outwards rounded tabs.
- On bikini: bend your leg outwards. Place a strip on your skin and rub repeatedly in the direction of hair growth.
- Hold tab. Hold skin taut. Pull strip back on itself AS FAST AS YOU CAN! In one swift motion close to the skin as you pull.
- After waxing, clean away any wax left on your skin with a Perfect Finish Wipe.
Store any remaining strips in a cool, dry place.
WAX STRIPS: Hydrogenated Styrene/Methyl Styrene/Indene Copolymer, Paraffinum Liquidum, Silica, Polyethylene, Parfum, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Prunus Amydalus Dulcis Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, CI 77891, CI 77007
WIPES: Paraffinum Liquidum, Hexyldecyl Stearate, Parfum, Tocopheryl Acetate, Limonene
- Retain outer pack. Read and follow all precautions and directions before use.
- Suitable for use on bikini line. Also suitable for legs, arms and underarms.
- NOT SUITABLE for use on head, face, eyes, nose, ears, around the anus, genitals and nipples.
- Do not use on varicose veins, scars, moles, spotty, broken, irritated, sun burnt skin or on skin that has had an adverse reaction to waxes in the past. Always leave 72 hours between hair removal sessions.
- Check with your doctor before using if you are on any medication which can affect the skin or if you suffer from any skin related disorder.
- Waxing is not suitable for the elderly, diabetics or people taking oral retinoids.
- If you have not waxed before we recommend starting by removing hair from the legs. Only when you have experience then progress to bikini line/other suitable areas.
- Before use, make sure your skin is dry, non-irritated, and free of creams, oils or deodorant.
- Before every use, TEST YOUR SKINREACTION by applying and removing the product to a small part of the area you wish to treat ,following the directions for use. If after 24 HOURS there is no adverse reaction, continue to use. If you experience any smarting/tingling during use ,remove the product immediately using the back of a used strip, Perfect Finish wipe or baby oil and then rinse thoroughly with cold water. If a burning sensation persists, seek medical advice.
- Skin may be more sensitive for a short time after use, so avoid scratching.
- After use we recommend waiting 24 hours before using any perfumed product, using artificial tanning equipment, swimming or sunbathing.
- If you un out of Perfect Finish wipes, you can use baby oil. Don’t use water, soap or alcohol to remove the wax. • KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- In case of ingestion, seek medical advice immediately and show outer pack.
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
- Waxing is suitable for pregnant women but may cause bruising.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.