Tru2u Sleep Support Double Strength Montmorency Tart Cherry Concentrate is a thrilling new formulation of potent naturally sourced phytonutrients supporting the best of sleep patterns for a full restorative effect. A high source of powerful antioxidants and anthocyanins, both plant-derived, it also facilitates immune system boost. Get sleep support, get sleep and healthy weight!
- No gluten content
- No sugar or synthetic sweeteners
- No additives, preservatives, or dyeing agents
- Low Glycemic Index (1-54)
- Without dairy or nuts
- Safe with HDPE plastic
- Creates no mess with drip-free packaging
- Suitable even for pregnant and breastfeeding women
Doze off with Tru2u Sleep Support Montmorency Tart Cherry Concentrate!
- Helps you relax into peaceful slumber
- Facilitates return to sleep upon interruption
- Ideal for those working in shifts
- Supports erratic sleep patterns during travels
- Suitable for children who often wake up
- Works for managing mood and stress
- Promotes good energy levels
- Functions in good health and wellness
The Healthy, Natural Method – Phytomelatonin
Sleep is very essential for a person’s overall health as it wards off exhaustion, stress and poor mental focus. In fact, studies have been shown that the lack of sleep causes an unhealthy weight gain. In women, hormonal imbalance may result, usually resulting to waking up at the wee hours of morning.
Now, phytomelatonin is a phytonutrient compound naturally found in plants. Its main function is to promote regular and even sleep patterns for managing one’s weight and overall health. It serves as support to the actions of your own sleep hormone produced by the pineal gland in the brain. This sleep hormone peaks when you enter your stage of “deep sleep,” commonly after getting 2-3 hours of slumber.
Unfortunately, not everybody can get to their quality deep sleep. Phytomelatonin comes to the aid of the sleep hormone as it facilitates a relaxing effect, leading to a restorative sleep.
100% Montmorency Tart Cherry Juice Concentrate, double strength.