Motion sickness is a complex condition which occurs when traveling in cars, trains, boats and planes. The main, but not the only cause, is movement, sometime violent movement, which causes motion sickness. Other causes are a genetic disposition and problems from hangovers, other sicknesses, lack of fresh air, and a lack of quality sleep.
Each 340mg tablet contains six homeopathic remedies effective in countering the effects of motion sickness. Each pack contains enough tablets for at least ten trips of at least three hours duration.
One tablet of trip ease should be taken at the start of each trip, and one every hour while the problem persists.
The six homeopathic remedies listed below are the active ingredients in Trip Ease.
- Borax, extracted from sodium borate.
- Cocculus Indicus, extracted from the cocculus berry.
- Gelsemium, extracted from the fresh root.
- Kreosotum, extracted from beachwood.
- Rhus Toxicodendron, extracted from fresh leaves.
- Tabacum, extracted from the leaves.
Inactive Ingredients: Sorbitol, Magnesium stearate - E470b, Sterilized talc - E553b
Trip Ease does not contain any of the following substances: Yeasts, Sucrose, Starch, Lactose, Salt, Wheat, Gluten, Artificial colorings, Artificial flavorings, Preservatives, Dairy Products, Animal products, Any ingredient known to cause allergies, Melatonin or any other hormone
Warnings and precautions
Trip ease can be used by travelers of all ages. If a user already suffers from a major medical problem, normal caution should be exercised in traveling on long journeys. If after arrival the symptoms of motion sickness continue, professional help should be sought. Trip ease does not counter the effects of existing medical disorders when traveling, or the effects of alcohol or general exhaustion.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.