Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Manuka Honey Wound Balm supports relief of minor skin damage, minor wounds and abrasions. Tea Tree Oils is a naturally sourced antiseptic.
Manuka Honey provides a moist, low pH environment, to assist the healing process. The ointment forms a protective barrier, protecting the wound from bacteria and the environment.
Apply a thin layer to affected area as required
Active Ingredients: Honey (Manuka Honey) 200mg/g, Melaleuca Oil 50mg/g.
Water Manuka Honey Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose Cetearyl Alcohol Cetearyl Glucoside Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil Lactic Acid Potassium Sorbate Calendula Officinalis Flower Sodium Benzoate Limonene
For external use only. It is recommended you skin patch test prior to use, discontinue use if sensitivity occurs. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if foil seal at mouth of tube is broken.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.