For relief of minor skin damage, minor wounds and abrasions. Tea Tree Oil is a naturally sourced antiseptic. Manuka Honey provides a moist, low pH environment, promoting natural wound recovery.
- For relief of minor skin damage, inflammation, minor wounds, cuts and abrasions
- Contains 100% pure Tea Tree Oil
- Tea Tree Oil is a naturally sourced antiseptic
- Manuka Honey provides a moist, low pH environment, promoting wound healing
- Free from Sodium Laureth Sulphate (SLS), synthetic parabens, silicons, petrochemicals, propylene glycol, synthetic colours and animal derived ingredient
Apply a thin layer to affected area as required.
- Honey (Manuka Honey) - 200mg/g
- Melaleuca Oil - 50mg/g
water, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose, cetearyl alcohol, cetearyl glucoside, Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Oil, lactic acid, potassium sorbate, Calemdula officinalis Flower, sodium benzoate, limonene.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not use Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Manuka Honey Wound Balm if you have a known allergy to any of the ingredients listed. For external use only. It is recommended you skin patch test prior to use, discontinue use if sensitivity occurs. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner. Contains Potassium Sorbate & Sodium Benzoate. Do not use if foil seal at mouth of tube is broken.