Thursday Plantation Eucalyptus Oil 100ml
Thursday Plantation 100% Pure Eucalyptus Oil is a pharmaceutical grade oil with a wide range of personal and household uses.
- 100% pure. Free from SLS, parabens, synthetics and fillers, guaranteeing an unaltered, pure oil
- Kills 99.9% of household germs
- Temporarily relieves cold and flu symptoms when used in inhalation or when diluted in a massage oil as a chest rub
- Temporarily relieves mild arthritic and muscular aches and pains when blended in a massage oil
- Also cleans floors, kitchen and bathroom surfaces without the use of nasty chemicals.
- Removes stains, grease and tar
- Cleanses and freshens laundry
For Coughs, Cold and Flu:
- Inhalation: Add 5mL to 500mL of hot water and inhale. Sprinkle a few drops onto a handkerchief, in the bath or on pillow.
- Chest rub: Adults only - Mix 5 drops (1/4mL) to 10mL of vegetable oil and massage onto chest and back.
Arthritic and Muscular Aches and Pains:
- Direct application: Mix 5 drops (1/4mL) with 10mL vegetable oil, massage into affected areas
- For a sparkling clean finish and to remove odours on floors, kitchen and hard surfaces add 2 capfuls to water
Stains, Grease and Tar:
- Remove by rubbing with oil moistened cloth
Woollens and Work Clothes:
- Clean and freshen by adding 2 capfuls to wash
Eucalyptus oil - 1 mL/mL
Always read the label. Use only as directed. Discontinue use if sensitivity occurs. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner. Keep out of reach of children. It is recommended you skin patch test prior to use.
Do not use:
- While pregnant or breast-feeding without medical supervision
- Near eyes. Seek medical attention if contact occurs
- On children under 2 years old
- Undiluted on children under 12 years old. Skin patch test prior to use
FIRST AID: For advice, contact a Poisons Information Centre (Ph 131 126) or a doctor at once. Urgent hospital treatment is likely to be needed. If swallowed, do NOT induce vomiting.