Thorne Research NAC N-Acetylcysteine is a potent antioxidant that supports comprehensive wellness, including lung, liver, kidney and immune function.
N-acetylcysteine (NAC) is a sulfur-containing amino acid that facilitates the production of glutathione. NAC is a powerful antioxidant that promotes healthy immune function and helps protect the body from toxic insults and oxidative stress.
- Promotes immune function
- Supports liver and kidney detoxification
- Protects the liver and kidneys from toxic insults
- Acts as a potent antioxidant
Take 1 capsule two to three times daily or as recommended by your health professional.
Each capsule contains:
Other Ingredients: Hypromellose Capsule, Leucine, Silicon Dioxide
If pregnant, consult your health professional before using this product.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.