A well-researched multi- formulated to nourish mom and support baby’s development, from pre-conception through nursing.* It’s made without the additives and coatings found in mainstream prenatal supplements.
Take 3 capsules daily or as recommended by your health professional.
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin D
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin B
- Vitamin C
- Iron Bisglycinate
- Vitamin K
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Recommended by my naturopathic doctor. I find this prenatal goes down well and never causes me any stomach issues even when in the middle of trimester 1 nausea. It is also one of the only prenatals available in NZ that has the methylated form of folate, which is the kind I need since I have an MTHFR gene mutation. A lot of other prenatals have both methylated folate and folic acid, the latter of which I can't process. The other ingredients seem high quality and I trust this brand, having used a range of other Thorne supplements in the past. Great service from Net Pharmacy too.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.