Thompsons Vitamin A 10000iu is a high potency vitamin A supplement to preserve skin integrity, and maintain healthy skin and vision. Vitamin A lowers the risk for night blindness and disorders affecting the eye. It maintains healthy skin and boosts the body’s natural immunity. Vitamin A promotes wound healing, healing of gastrointestinal ulcers, as well as combats toxins and pollutants from the environment.
Vitamin A has powerful antioxidant activity. It offers antioxidant properties for prevention of cancer. The vitamin promotes healthy cell growth and regeneration to delay ageing and avoid premature ageing.
Thompsons Vitamin A 10000iu benefits:
- Helps to support healthy eye function and vision, in particular visual adaptation to darkness
- Assists to maintain a healthy immune system
- Promotes healthy skin and supports skin repair
- Aids to support the health of the mucous membranes, in particular the respiratory tract
- Helps to support the production of red blood cells
- Aids in maintaining or improving general wellbeing
Thompsons Vitamin A 10000iu is suitable for:
- Individuals prone to winter ills and chills
- People who are at risk of Vitamin A deficiency and seek a daily supplement
- Those looking to support a healthy immune system
Thompsons brand of Vitamins is one of the natural health leaders in New Zealand using only high quality ingredients.
Adults – Take one capsule daily (with food), or as professionally advised.
Retinyl palmitate (vitamin A)10000 IU
- equiv. Retinol3000 mcg
- Store below 30°C in a dry place. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if bottle and/or cap seal is missing or broken.
Corn, dairy, egg, gluten, lactose, nuts, shellfish, sugar, fish, sesame seed, artificial colouring and flavouring
- If you are pregnant, or considering becoming pregnant, do not take vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist
- Use only as directed and always read the label
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet
Research has pointed out a connection between relatively low levels of pre-formed vitamin A and possible birth defects. To avoid any potential problems with Vitamin A during pregnancy use its safe precursor, beta-carotene. Toxicity can occur in adults who take in excess of 50,000iu daily for several years. Use with caution in individuals with liver damage, cirrhosis or hepatitis.