Thompson's Slippery Elm Bark contains high strength slippery elm which has been traditionally used in western herbal medicine to support the lining of the stomach.
- Has traditionally been used in western herbal medicine to support stomach and bowel health
- Has traditionally been used in western herbal medicine to maintain healthy digestive function
- Has traditionally been used in western herbal medicine for gastrointestinal support
Adults: Take one tablet 5 minutes before a meal, twice daily, or as professionally advised
Ulmus rubra (slippery elm) inner bark powder 800 mg
No Added Corn, egg, nuts, shellfish, soy, fish, sesame seed, artificial colouring, flavouring and preservatives. Suitable for vegetarian use
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.