Thompsons Organic Zinc is a unique mineral formula specially designed to promote healing of wounds and healthy skin. Features zinc, an important mineral which serves as a cofactor for many metabolic processes in the body. Provides 15mg of elemental zinc from 125.5mg zinc gluconate. This form of zinc is readily absorbed and utilized by the body.
Zinc is an important mineral involved in many metabolic processes in the body. It is needed in DNA and RNA formation, as well as the maintenance of healthy cell functions. The mineral is also needed in efficient wound healing, including mouth ulcers, skin cuts and bowel irritability. Zinc supports the general immune functions of the body and promotes healing of cold sores and shingles. In males, zinc maintains a healthy prostate gland and male fertility.
Unfortunately, low nutrient levels in the soil can cause low zinc levels in food. Further food processing and handling can increase nutrient losses. For those with poor diet, zinc deficiency can result. Pregnant women are especially vulnerable to zinc deficiency.
Thompsons Organic Zinc benefits:
- May help to maintain the health of skin
- Helps to support healthy immune function
- May assist to support the body's natural wound healing process
- Aids the conversion of foods into energy
- Supports the health and function of the male reproductive system
- Aids in maintaining general wellbeing
Thompsons Organic Zinc is suitable for:
- Individuals seeking a supplement to maintain the health of skin and support the body's natural wound healing process
- Those who seek a supplement to support their immune system
Thompsons brand of Vitamins is one of the natural health leaders in New Zealand using only high quality ingredients.
Adults – Take one tablet a day (with food), or as professionally advised.
Zinc gluconate105 mg
- equiv. Zinc15 mg
- Store below 30°C in a dry place. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if bottle and/or cap seal is missing or broken.
Corn, dairy, egg, gluten, lactose, nuts, shellfish, sugar, fish, sesame seed, artificial colouring, flavouring and preservatives. Suitable for vegetarian and vegan use.
- Use only as directed and always read the label
- If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional