- May support the maintenance of healthy cholesterol levels in healthy individuals
- Helps to support healthy heart function
- May support the maintenance of triglycerides within the normal range in healthy individuals
- May support the maintenance of healthy blood pressure in healthy individuals
- Helps to support healthy joint mobility
- Helps to support and maintain mental clarity and focus
- Helps to support the maintenance of healthy skin
- Aids to support healthy nervous system
- Is a rich source of omega-3 fatty acids; the essential fats required by the body
- Blend of fish oil omega 3 rich mackerel, anchovy and sardine oils
From sustainably-sourced wild fish
- Regularly tested for purity – PCBs, mercury and lead
Fish oil – natural 1g
equiv. Omega-3 marine triglycerides300 mg
equiv. Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA)180 mg
equiv. Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)120 mg
Adults – Take one to three capsules daily (with food), or as professionally advised
Storage: Store below 30°C in a dry place
Cautions and interactions
Use only as directed and always read the label
Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.