Tesseract Medical Research QuerciSorb™-QR Soluble Quercetin features bioactive Quercetin complexed in a CyLoc™ molecular food matrix to ensure maximum solubility, optimal bioavailability, and rapid delivery throughout the intestinal tract via the DexKey™ release technology.
- Supports optimal respiratory function
- Promotes stabilization of mast cell membranes, helping
- to modulate histamine release
- Maintains normal immune function
- Provides antioxidant support and maintains a normal inflammatory
- response through the optimization of cytokine profiles
- Inhibits the oxidation of LDL cholesterol and supports optimal
- cardiovascular function
- Provides cytoprotection for the gastrointestinal epithelium
Take 1-2 capsules two times daily or as directed by your physician.
Each capsule contains:
Quercetin Complex** 400 mg
Other Ingredients: CyLoc™ gamma dextrin fiber matrix, hypromellose (derived from cellulose) capsule, cellulose, calcium laurate, leucine, plant amylase and silicon dioxide.
**Solubility enhanced Quercetin (from Dimorphandra Tul (pods) extract) in an octadextrin matrix molecular trap compounded with DexKey™ release agent (patent pending, Al Czap, Czap R&D, licensed by Tesseract Medical Research, LLC.)
Tamper Evident: Use only if bottle is sealed. If pregnant, consult your health-care practitioner before using this product. Store tightly sealed in a cool, dry place.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.