The Elise 2 Pelvic Floor Exerciser is simple and easy to use, with an elegant, slim-line design and rechargeable battery for enhanced mobility.
A drug-free, non-surgical solution, the Elise 2 Pelvic Floor Exerciser provides freedom from the use of containment pads and can help sufferers return to a normal lifestyle.
The Elise 2 sends a gentle stimulation to your pelvic floor through a vaginal probe, working your pelvic floor muscle for you and enabling you to develop your own muscle control. Along with pelvic floor exercises, the Elise 2 gently strengthens and tones your pelvic floor muscle which in-turn improves the symptoms of incontinence (bladder weakness). Sessions last for just 20 minutes a day and should be used for a period of 12 weeks. Many see improvements within as little as 3-4 weeks.
Do not use any TensCare Incontinence devices:
- with any electronic medical devices e.g. pacemaker
- or if you have a heart rhythm problem
- or if you are, or may be pregnant
- or in the first 6-8 weeks after childbirth or pelvic surgery
- if you have poor sensation in the pelvic region
- if you have symptoms of active urinary tract infection, vaginal infections, or localized lesions
- if you have active or suspected vaginal, pelvic or prostate cancer
- or have undiagnosed pain in the area being treated with a history of cancer.
Caution should be used if you have suspected or diagnosed epilepsy, or a bleeding disorder. Consult your healthcare professional before use if you have a prolapse.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.