Telfast Kids Oral Liquid Hayfever Allergy Relief contains an active ingredient called fexofenadine hydrochloride. It is one of a group of medicines called antihistamines. Antihistamines help reduce allergic symptoms by preventing the effects of a substance called histamine, which your body produces when exposed to certain substances. Telfast is a non-sedating antihistamine which means it has been shown to not cause drowsiness.
For Hayfever/Allergic Rhinitis
Children 2 - 11 years old: 5 mL (equivalent to 30 mg) of Telfast Oral Liquid, twice daily, when required.
For Hives/Nettle Rash
Children 6 - 23 months old: 2.5 mL (equivalent to 15 mg) of Telfast Oral Liquid twice daily, when required.
Children 2 - 11 years old: 5 mL (equivalent to 30 mg) of Telfast Oral Liquid twice daily, when required.
Always read the Label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
Contains hydroxybenzoates, xylitol and sugars. Do not use in children under 2 years of age for allergies and 6 months of age for hives.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.