Swisse Ultiboost Calcium + Vitamin D contains a source of calcium (citrate) and naturally derived vitamin D3 for increased calcium absorption. The human skeleton consists of 206 bones that provide a framework for the body to help maintain shape, protect vital organs and provide a place for muscles to attach. Bones also function as a site for mineral storage and blood cell formation. Calcium requirements increase with age, gender, post menopause, a diet low in calcium, pregnancy and lactation. Swisse Ultiboost Calcium + Vitamin D helps to address dietary calcium deficiency.
Two to three tablets daily, during or immediately after a meal, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
EACH TABLET CONTAINS:
CALCIUM (from calcium citrate 1.58 g) 333.33 mg
VITAMIN D3 (as cholecalciferol 8.3 mcg) 333 IU
No added lactose, gluten, yeast, egg, soy or artificial flavours.
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet. No added gluten, lactose, egg, yeast, soy and artificial flavours. Suitable for vegetarians.
Store below 30°C. Do not use if cap seal is broken.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.