Swisse Men’s Ultivite is a premium quality, one-a-day formula containing 53 vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and herbs to help support men’s nutritional needs and maintain general wellbeing.
- Comprehensive, premium quality formula with 53 ingredients to support men's health
- High potency B vitamins to support energy & performance
- Therapeutic herbs like Korean Ginseng for stress support
- Zinc, selenium & lycopene for male reproductive health
- With Vitamin C, Zinc and Astragalus to support a healthy immune system
One tablet daily, during or immediately after a meal, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Each tablet contains
- BETACAROTENE 5 mg
- VITAMIN D3 200 IU (as cholecalciferol 5 mcg)
- VITAMIN E 50 IU (as d-alpha-tocopheryl acid succinate 41.3 mg)
- VITAMIN B1 (thiamine hydrochloride) 30 mg
- VITAMIN B2 30 (riboflavin) 30 mg
- NICOTINAMIDE 30 mg
- VITAMIN B5 (pantothenic acid) 64.13 mg (from calcium pantothenate 70 mg)
- VITAMIN B6 (pyridoxine) 24.68 mg (from pyridoxine hydrochloride 30 mg)
- VITAMIN B12 (cyanocobalamin) 30 mcg
- BIOTIN 50 mcg
- FOLIC ACID 500 mcg
- VITAMIN C (ascorbic acid) 165.2 mg (from calcium ascorbate dihydrate 200 mg)
- CHOLINE BITARTRATE 25 mg
- INOSITOL 25 mg
- CITRUS BIOFLAVONOIDS EXTRACT 40 mg
- TYROSINE 1 mg
- LYSINE HYDROCHLORIDE 50 mg
- CALCIUM 21 mg (from calcium citrate 100 mg)
- MAGNESIUM 57.9 mg (from magnesium oxide-heavy 100 mg)
- POTASSIUM 4 mg (from potassium sulfate 8.9 mg)
- IRON 3 mg (from ferrous fumarate 9.6 mg)
- CHROMIUM 6.2 mcg (from chromium picolinate 50 mcg)
- MANGANESE 1.2 mg (from manganese amino acid chelate 12 mg)
- COPPER 28 mcg (from copper gluconate 200 mcg)
- IODINE 50 mcg (from potassium iodide 65 mcg)
- ZINC 6 mg (from zinc amino acid chelate 30 mg)
- SELENIUM 26 mcg (from selenomethionine 65 mcg)
- CO-ENZYME Q10 (ubidecarenone) 1 mg
- SPEARMINT OIL 1.5 mg
- PAPAYA (Carica papaya) fruit powder 10 mg
- LUTEIN 200 mcg
EXTRACTS EQUIVALENT TO DRY:
- CELERY (Apium graveolens) seed 20 mg
- ASTRALGALUS (Astragalus membranaceus) root 50 mg
- BUCHU (Agathosma betulina) leaf 10 mg
- BARBERRY (Berberis vulgaris) root bark 15 mg
- GOTU KOLA (Centella asiatica) herb 50 mg
- HAWTHORN (Crataegus monogyna) fruit 100 mg
- HORSETAIL (Equisetum arvense) herb 30 mg
- FENNEL (Foeniculum vulgare) fruit 15 mg
- SARSPARILLA (Smilax officinalis) root 50 mg
- DAMIANA (Turnera diffusa) leaf 120 mg
- PARSLEY (Petroselinum crispum) herb 10 mg
- GINGER (Zingiber officinale) rhizome 5 mg
EXTRACTS EQUIVALENT TO FRESH:
- GLOBE ARTICHOKE (Cynara scolymus) leaf 50 mg
- OATS (Avena sativa) herb 500 mg
STANDARDISED EXTRACTS EQUIVALENT TO:
- BILBERRY (Vaccinium myrtillus) fruit fresh 25 mg (equiv. anthocyanosides 81 mcg)
- GRAPE SEED (Vitis vinifera) seed dry 1 g (equiv. procyanidins 7.9 mg)
- ST. MARY'S THISTLE (Silybum marianum) fruit dry 50 mg (equiv. flavanolignans calculated as silybin 572 mcg)
- KOREAN GINSENG (Panax ginseng) root dry 50 mg (equiv. ginsenosides calculated as Rg1 1 mg)
- GINKGO (Ginkgo biloba) leaf dry 100 mg (equiv. ginkgolides & bilobalide 120 mcg, ginkgo flavonglycosides 480 mcg)
- SAW PALMETTO (Serenoa repens) seed dry 200 mg (equiv. fatty acids 18 mg)
- GREEN TEA (Camellia sinensis) leaf dry 20 mg (equiv. epigallocatechin-3-0-gallate 1 mg)
- TOMATO (Lycopersicon esculentum) fruit fresh 700 mg (equiv. lycopene 120 mcg)
Also contains tabletting aids, colouring and flavouring substances.
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet. This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded. Not for the treatment of iron deficiency conditions. Do not take while on warfarin therapy without medical advice. The recommended dose of this medicine provides small amounts of caffeine. Contains gluten.
Store below 25 °C. Do not use if cap seal is broken.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.