SwimCount allows the couple to decide whether an intervention is needed due to low motile sperm numbers. This is a cost-effective, first line test for the basic measure of male fertility – number of motile sperm. The test uses a live sample to ensure the cells are intact when challenged for ability to swim. It is the only over-the-counter test for sperm motility.
- Convenient – at home test
- Made in Denmark
- Recommended by fertility specialists
- Reliable - as exact as a lab test
- Analyses numbers of MOTILE SPERM ONLY
- Fast - Results within 30 min
- Easy to read results
- Clear instruction leaflet (includes recommendations and FAQs)
Please see leaflet in the package
Recommendations: Ensure abstention from ejaculation for no less than two and no longer than 8 days prior testing for optimum sperm numbers. Do not use any lubricants, condoms or lotions during sample production
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.