SuperFeast Eucommia Bark is a carefully dual-extracted and aged eucommia bark is sourced Di Dao from the Hunan, Sichuan, Shaanxi and Guizhou regions of China. This herb has been revered by Daoist herbalists for over 2,500 years for its ability to replenish depleted Kidney energy, support a strong and flexible skeletal structure (especially knees and lower back), as well as support tendon and ligament health.
SuperFeast Eucommia Bark Bone & Joint Tonic may support:
- Liver & kidneys
- Kidney Yang Jing
- Tendons & ligaments
- Healthy blood pressure
- Sexual function
Start with ¼ - ½ tsp daily. Stir into hot water or plant milk for an instant tonic tea. Works well in hot or cold drinks, broths and meals.
Eucommia ulmoides (eucommia bark) 10:1 dual-extract powder.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.