Sudocrem is to soothe and your baby’s delicate skin. It contains an emollient that soothes and a water-repellent base forms a protective barrier, helping to stop any irritants (urine and faeces) coming into contact with the skin.
Sudocrem is a gentle yet effective cream. It also forms a protective barrier over the vulnerable area. Sudocrem can also be used to calm and soothe eczema, and certain other skin conditions.
How to use?
Sudocrem Healing Cream can be applied, at every nappy change, to help nappy rash and soothe your baby’s skin.
- Ensure your baby’s bottom is clean and dry.
- With clean and dry hands, place a small amount of Sudocrem on the tip of your finger. Remember a little goes a long way.
- Gently massage Sudocrem into the skin using light, circular movements. (Try to avoid rubbing, especially if the skin looks sore.)
- You want to create a thin, translucent film on the skin. If the white cream is still visible, you may have put too much on. (If this happens, your baby will be fine, just put a little less on next time.)
- Repeat the application of Sudocrem Healing Cream to your baby’s bottom as often as you need to.
- Ensure your hands are clean and dry, then place a small amount of Sudocrem on the tip of your finger.
- Gently massage Sudocrem into the affected area using light, circular movements.
- You want to create a thin, translucent film on the skin. If the white cream is still visible, you may have put too much on. (This is okay, just put a little less on next time.)
The Sudocrem formula has remained unchanged since 1931.
The key ingredient in Sudocrem is: Zinc oxide.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.