Strepsils Plus Anaesthetic Throat Spray has a dual action formulation delivers rapid sore throat relief, combining a local anaesthetic (Lignocaine 10mg) to numb the throat and two antibacterial agents(Dichlorobenzyl alcohol 1.2mg and Amylmetacresol 600µg) to help kill the bacteria which can cause sore throats and mouth infections including mouth and denture ulcers and discomfort associated with tonsillitis and pharyngitis.
DirectionsAdults and children over 12 yrs: Apply 3 sprays to the affected area. Children 6-12 yrs: Apply once. Repeat as necessary up to a maximum dose of six times a day.
IngredientsAmylmetacresol 0.223% w/v Dichlorobenzyl alcohol 0.443% w/v Lignocaine 0.6% w/v Also contains Ethanol (96%)
WarningsNot recommended in children under 6 yrs. Do not exceed recommended dose. Do not dilute. If symptoms persist or are accompanied by high fever, headache, nausea or vomiting consult your doctor. Use with care if you are asthmatic. Care
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.