SRW Laboratories Cir1 Flow supports the integrity of the blood vessel lining and normal nitric oxide levels for circulatory health as you age.
- Supports healthy blood pressure and circulation
- Supports blood vessel structure, integrity and flexibility
- Supports healthy vasodilatory response
Formulated for individuals looking to support the maintenance and repair of blood vessel lining for overall blood vessel health.
As directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Serving size: 2 capsules
Servings per container: 30
Monodrama nttidum extract (70% rhamnan sulphate)
Curcurna longs extract (rhizome) (85% curcurninoids)
|Vitamin K2 (as MK-7)||180mcg|
|Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol)||25mcg|
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, Magnesium stearate, Colloidal silicon dioxide, Delayed release HPMC vege capsules.
HydroCurc® is a trademark of Pharmako Biotechnologies Pty Ltd
Always read the label and use as directed. Vitamins are supplementary to and not a replacement for a balanced diet. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.