Solgar® Wild Oregano Oil Softgels has a 1 a day dosage which provides 175 mg of wild oregano blend, as well as 17.5 mg oregano oil, derived from the stems and tops, and comes in an easy absorbable softgel form.
Oregano is a herb which can be found in the milder climates of Europe, the Mediterranean and South-Central Asia. The oil is extracted from the leaves of the plant and both the plant and its oil have been used in traditional practice and in Mediterranean cuisine. Its primary actives are thymol and carvacrol.
Solgar Wild Oregano Oil contains a number of valuable constituents, including naturally occurring antioxidant phytochemicals. This formula provides a high quality concentrated oregano oil with approximately 70% carvacrol, blended with extra virgin olive oil.
Oil of Oregano has traditionally been used by herbalists to help support the immune system and to maintain healthy intestinal flora. Wild Oregano oil has been found helpful to support respiratory mucous and may help with skin health.
- Easy absorbable form of wild oregano in a softgel form
- Premium-quality botanical formula
- Traditionally used to help support the immune system
- Extracted from natural oregano leaves
- Free from sugar, salt and starch
Take one (1) softgel daily, preferably at mealtime, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Each softgel provides:
Proprietary Wild Oregano Blend Extra Virgin Olive Oil Oregano Oil (Origanum vulgare) (aerial) 175 mg
Other Ingredients: Gelatin, Vegetable Glycerin.
Free of Gluten, Wheat, Yeast, Artificial Flavours, Artificial Preservatives, Artificial Colours
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.