Solgar® 268 mg (400IU) Vitamin E Softgels, comes in softgel form to support the absorption of this fat-soluble nutrient. This ensures your body gets the support it needs to protect the cells from oxidative stress caused by free radicals. It also contains natural Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol) which in studies has shown to be 1.3 times more bioavailable than synthetic forms**.
Vitamin E is a fat-soluble vitamin and can naturally be found in nuts, nut oils, olive oil, green leafy vegetables and avocados. It is an essential nutrient as it is the primary antioxidant which contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress and damage caused by free radicals. Free radicals are formed when we convert our food into energy, or when we are exposed to air pollution and ultraviolet light from the sun. In addition, the body needs Vitamin E to support the immune system. Eating a healthy and balanced diet should bring you to sufficient levels of Vitamin E but unfortunately the diets of most people do not reach this.
- Protects cells from oxidative stress
- Supports the immune system
- A Natural Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol)
- Softgel for easy absorption
- Free from sugar, salt and starch
Take one (1) softgel daily, preferably with a meal, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Each softgel provides:
Vitamin E (as d-Alpha Tocopherol) 400 IU 1333%
Other Ingredients: Gelatin, Safflower Oil, Soybean Oil, Vegetable Glycerin.
Free of Gluten, Wheat, Yeast, Sugar, Salt, Artificial Flavours, Artificial Sweeteners, Artificial Preservatives, Artificial Colours
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
I usually get a larger bottle but there was no larger ones on offer at the time of my order.