Solgar® Vitamin D3 1000 IU (25 µg) is a premium formula delivering vitamin D in the form that is easiest to use by the body – D3. Supporting optimal wellbeing, the benefits of the “sunshine vitamin” are numerous and well documented, but particularly for immune health. With over a billion people worldwide with very low levels of vitamin D, in addition to changing your diet and lifestyle, taking a vitamin D supplement is a good way to top up.
- Keeps bones and teeth healthy
- Helps muscle function
- Supports immunity
- Aids calcium absorption
Vitamin D is a fat-soluble vitamin that is required to promote calcium absorption, which helps to maintain healthy bones and teeth. Solgar’s Vitamin D3 is a high strength, highly absorbable vitamin D3 form. Obtained from the sunlight or vitamin D rich foods - over a billion people worldwide have very low levels of vitamin D. In addition to changing your diet and lifestyle, taking a vitamin D supplement is a good way to top up, especially in winter months.
Vitamin D supports:
- Normal function of the immune system
- Maintenance of normal bones and teeth
- Normal absorption of calcium and phosphorus
- Normal blood calcium levels
- Maintenance of normal muscle function
Take one (1) tablet one to two times daily, preferably with a meal or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Each tablet provides:
Vitamin D (as D3, cholecalciferol) 25 mcg (1,000 IU)
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Vegetable Cellulose, Vegetable Stearic Acid, Silica, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate, Vegetable Glycerin, Riboflavin (for color).
Free of Gluten, Wheat, Yeast, Sugar, Salt, Artificial Flavours, Artificial Sweeteners, Artificial Preservatives
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.