Solgar® Vitamin B6 100 mg contains one of the 8 B Vitamins. Vitamin B6 plays an important role in several biological functions, ranging from contributing to metabolism through to supporting the psychological function and immune system.
- Supports normal energy levels, reducing tiredness and fatigue
- May support women through their natural cycle
- Supports healthy formation of red blood cells
- Supports healthy mind balance
- Supports the immune system
Most people will be able to reach the recommended levels of Vitamin B through their diet, as this essential vitamin can be found in a wide variety of foods such as poultry, fish, seeds, beans and wholegrains. However, women can benefit from this vitamin, as it contributes to hormonal balance, and is often recommended for women’s health.
It is specifically known for its qualities of supporting hormonal balance and formation of healthy red blood cells. In addition as they age people find it more difficult to absorb B vitamins making them more susceptible to deficiency. In both of these cases taking a B6 Vitamin supplement may be beneficial.
Solgar® Vitamin B6 100 mg, with 1 capsule a day, supports:
- The normal cysteine synthesis
- The normal energy-yielding metabolism
- The normal functioning of the nervous system
- The normal homocysteine metabolism
- The normal protein and glycogen metabolism
- The normal psychological function
- The normal red blood cell formation
- The normal function of the immune system
- The reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- The regulation of hormonal activity
Take one (1) tablet daily, preferably with a meal, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Each tablet provides
Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCI) 100 mg
Other Ingredients: Dicalcium Phosphate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Vegetable Cellulose, Vegetable Stearic Acid, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate.
Free of Gluten, Wheat, Yeast, Sugar, Salt, Artificial Flavours, Artificial Sweeteners, Artificial Preservatives, Artificial Colours
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.