Solgar Ultimate Bone Support is expertly formulated to provide 7 key nutrients to support bone health throughout your lifetime. Keeping your bones strong and healthy is particularly important as you get older. As you age your body loses its ability to regenerate healthy bone mass, leading to weakened bone, particularly in post-menopausal women.
Ultimate Bone Support contains a unique blend comprising amino acid chelates, citrates and malates, which ensure that these minerals are easy to absorb and utilised by all age groups and by those with compromised digestion. Whilst calcium is the most abundant mineral in bones, its use by the body is dependent on two other key nutrients, Vitamin D and Vitamin K, which are also provided in this expertly formulated complex.
- All in one specialist formulation for strong and healthy bones
- Contains 7 bone supportive vitamins and minerals including calcium, magnesium, vitamin D3, K2, zinc, and manganese
- Providing scientifically researched bone-supportive nutrients
- Highly absorbable forms of nutrients for efficient use by the body
- Vegan, Vegetarian
As a dietary supplement for adults, take one (4) tablets daily, preferably with meals, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Each tablet provides
Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) 6.25 μg
Vitamin K2 (as menaquinone-7) 16.25 μg (contains soya)
Calcium (as calcium malate, citrate, bisglycinate) 250 mg
Copper (as bisglycinate) 125 μg
Manganese (as bisglycinate) 0.5 mg
Magnesium (as magnesium malate, oxide, bisglycinate, citrate) 125 mg
Zinc (as bisglycinate) 1.25 mg
Boron (as sodium borate) 0.5 mg
Bulking Agents: (microcrystalline cellulose, citric acid, maltodextrin), Anti-caking Agents: (vegetable stearic acid, vegetable magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide)
Free of Gluten, Wheat, Yeast, Sugar, Salt, Artificial Flavors, Artificial Sweeteners, Artificial Preservatives, Artificial Colors
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.