Solgar® Siberian Ginseng Root Extract is just one of several species which contains ginseng from Korean origin, made from the root and the offshoots called root hairs.
Ginseng is believed to support mental clarity and focus and supports energy and vitality. Gentler than Korean Ginseng, Siberian Ginseng is suitable for those who have low reserves and require a gentle approach. Ginseng supports focus energy and vitality. As an adaptogen it has been used to help with recovery from strenuous exercise and help strengthen the body with daily stresses.
Solgar® Siberian Ginseng Root Extract has a dose of 1 vegetable capsule a day, supporting you with this ancient traditional botanical for optimum well-being.
- Used in traditional Chinese practice for centuries
- Supports mental clarity and focus • For energy and vitality
- An adaptogenic herb
- Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher
Take one (1) tablet daily preferably with a meal, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Each tablet provides:
Standardised Siberian Ginseng 150 mg (Eleutherococcus senticosus) Root Powdered Extract (0.8% eleutherosides E and B)
Siberian Ginseng 150 mg (Eleutherococcus senticosus) Root Powder
Vegetable Capsule Shell: hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, Anti-caking Agent: vegetable magnesium stearate, Bulking Agent: microcrystalline cellulose, Antioxidant (powdered blend of L-Ascorbic acid and beta-carotene).
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.